While Danielle is a blogger, she also works heavily in social media as well. Consulting, management, and of course blogging.
Danielle’s resume includes gigs working with the following companies in a social media role:
- Go Mama Go Designs
- Pamper’s Kandoo (Consulting)
She continues to build her portfolio as she expands further into the social media consulting community.
Want to work with Danielle? Here are a couple things you should know!
- I work from home – Meaning I work out of my office in my living room, which doubles as a play area for my children who are not in school.
- My time is currently limited – Depending on the services you are looking for, I may or may not have time to set aside to work with you. E-mail me for my schedule!
- I am real – I swear sometimes… get nervous, hate deadlines, and try to make work as fun as I possibly can.
- I am new – I am still relatively new in the social media scene. I have been consulting since August of 2010. But us new folks often are not only affordable, but we are up with the newest social media crazes.
I would love to work with you, and your company… really! Well if my schedule allows me!
E-mail me directly if you are interested in consulting services.
Other services I offer:
- Blogging services
- Brand Ambassador services
- Sponsored blog posts
- Advertising on Danielleelwood.com
For more information e-mail me!